You know me…
I love deals and Freebies. So, today I put together a list of 10 great tools and resources to help in business and in your life! Enjoy:
1. Real Estate Coach Radio - My friend,BerniceRoss is doing a new, daily radio show that is succinct and powerful: A 5 minute mood and skill set boost to give you tips and ideas to make you more successful!
2. Right Tools Right Now - NAR members can take advantage of hundreds of NAR products and resources that can help their business now for FREE or AT-COST. Download the 2009 Homebuyers and Home Sellers Profile for trends and information you can use to create on target strategies for your business, or to show sellers EXACTLY why you do the marketing you do, based on where consumers are looking! The local market data reports are also a way to WOW your clients!
3. Fossland’s Forums - I am resuming my complimentary monthly teleconferences! I want you to be VERY successful this year. I know referrals from strategic partners can increase your business. Want more? Join me on Feb 16 for an hour to talk about Social Partnering™: The Value-Added Solution To A Six-Figure Income! at noon EST. It will be recorded if you miss it. Register here to participate or get the link to the recording!
4. Agents Helping Haiti Recordings - On January 28th, I joined Justin Zimmerman and 10 other caring and generous national speakers & trainersfor a 6 hr marathon of a Tele-A-Thon to share ideas that will grow your business AND to help Haiti. We each shared 30 minutes of the best of our material to raise money for Haiti. The Agents Helping Haiti Recordings are available for you to listen to and hopefully you’ll be moved to make an appropriate donation as well!
5. ePRO Workshops - I love to travel and I love to present the Technology Workshop for NAR’s certification for technology training! These workshops offer solid technology tips and discounts on the ePRO certification. We are giving all the participants who enroll in the ePRO Course the brand new Web 2.0/Social Medial Course for free too! Here is the national calendar of the upcoming workshops. Click on your state and see what’s there. As a certified ePRO Trainer, I can also offer you a $25 discount on the ePRO course, if there isn’t a workshop near you.
6. Free Meditation MP3 - Author of The Goddess of Happiness, Debbie Gisonni, email@example.com, has a great newsletter. If you sign up, you can also download a guided mediation. I have trouble sitting quietly and mediating (go figure!) but love to relax with a nice guided mediation. This one is good and what a nice gift!
7. Joeann’s Monthly Freebie - If you didn’t grab this last week and you want more referrals in 2010, use my Fabulous Fifty List to plan what new Social Partners™ you will add this year. Who is interested in the same demographic, geographic and sociographic person you are? Time to do some partnering!
8. Free NAR Webinars are another part of the initiative to help you from NAR. On this page, you can sign up for one of the future webinars, or listen to one of the archived ones!
9. Do More Great Work! Is an inspiring new book by Michael Bungay Stanier…in putting the book together, he interviewed dozens of inspiring and amazing people. On his website, you can listen to these recordings as his gift to you! I bet you’ll get at least 1 GREAT idea from each and every one! And you may want to buy Do More Great Work!
10. Clutter Coach Sue Rasmussen conducted a FREE teleclass "Streamline Your Success (The EASY Way)" on last Wednesday! you can STILL sign up to hear the audio recording.
During this f.r.e.e. teleclass, she talked about how letting go of the resistance - whether it be clutter in your physical environment, time clutter, relationship clutter, or emotional and mental and spiritual clutter - is absolutely KEY to creating room for opportunity, abundance, inspired ideas, and synchronicity ... all necessary to accomplish the truly great things you are capable of achieving in your business and your life.
Here's the link to get your copy of the recording: click here for your copy
BONUS ITEM!!!!!! Free in February for everyone who joins one of my 2010 Coaching Groups. I have a Broker/Owner Group and a Motivated Agent Group that will meet 3 times each month for an hour of brainstorming, accountability, and coaching. There are a few spots left in each group…so let me know if this is for you!