If you need to replace flooring, countertops or a backsplash in your Lakewood Ranch home, consider ceramic tile. Here are some of the great attributes of ceramic tile:
• Natural, renewable and very green. The production of ceramic tile is non-polluting and energy efficient.
• Durable. It can last the lifetime of your home.
• Wide variety to choose from. Ceramic tile is available in a multitude of textures and colors. You can also create tile patterns to add interest to any décor.
• Easy to clean. Spills are no big deal.
• Non-allergenic. Carpet is a fur magnet and provides breeding grounds for mold and insects such as fleas.
• Beautiful. Whether you’re the creative type and want to install your own ceramic tile, or you hire an expert and give him or her the okay to be creative, there are few things as stunning as artistically done tile work.
• Increases resale value. Typically, adding ceramic tile to your home increases its appraised and perceived value.
If you’re looking for ideas on how to improve your Lakewood Ranch home and get it ready to put on the market, we can help. Contact Lakewood Ranch Realtor® Ellen Ferber Evans at 941-773-6907 or Alan Evans at 941-773-6906 today or email ellen @lakewoodranchareahomes for more information.
REMAX Alliance Group, 5411 University Pkwy, Sarasota, Fl 34201.
Create tile patterns
Install your own ceramic tile