You say you’re getting tired of the same old look in your Lakewood Ranch home or condo, but you don’t want to spend a fortune on redecorating? Instead of buying new furniture, think about some easy updates that will renew your Lakewood Ranch home or condo and endure for years.
• New light fixtures. Dress up any room with new light fixtures. The possibilities are endless, from ceiling-embedded can lights to elaborate chandeliers.
• Ceiling fans. When you replace old light fixtures, you may want to consider ceiling fans with light fixtures attached. This not only gives your room a new look, but improves air circulation.
• New window treatments. A room can really be transformed by dressing windows in new ‘clothes.’ Whether you go with conventional drapes in a new color, or explore the various types of shades available, don’t miss the chance to improve your home’s energy efficiency by investing in insulated window treatments. They will make your home more comfortable and save money too.
• Fresh paint. It takes some time and effort, but nothing changes a room like a fresh coat of paint. If your room is dark, a bright color will be cheering and reflect light, brightening those dark corners. If you have plenty of light, you can indulge in some deep, rich colors. Just be sure to use low VOC paint; your lungs will thank you.
• Mirrors. Mirrors can do wonders for a small room, making it feel expansive. A mirror placed on a wall across from or perpendicular to a window will lighten a dark room.
• Built-in shelving. These are a great way to store possessions without taking up too much space. They’re also a great place to showcase collectibles.
• Ceramic tile. Ceramic tile can be used in many ways to spruce up a space, whether used on floors, walls or countertops.
If you are ready to sell your Lakewood Ranch home or condo, we can help. Contact Lakewood Ranch Realtor® Ellen Ferber Evans at 941-773-6907 or Alan Evans at 941-773-6906 or email us at email@example.com.
REMAX Alliance Group, 5411 University Pkwy, Sarasota, Fl 34201.
Insulated window treatments