Top 10 Things Outlook Can Do For You
By Alisa Hagner
1. Drop email into calendar/journal/contacts.
2. Synchronize with your smartphone/pda/Blackberry.
3. Create folders in your Inbox.
- Click on your Inbox
- Right click
- Select "New Folder"
4. Create your new folder.
5. Use Outlook to see if sender is on MSN Messenger to "chat."
- Go to Microsoft.com and Search for Outlook Backup
- Be Prepared
- Backup often
- If you have never had a hard drive failure, you will!
7. Use Activities button in Contacts to look up all e-mails, notes, and appointments made for that contact.
8. Use Categories to send bulk e-mails.
9. Use Word to send letters or make labels for contacts or groups.
10. Use Add-In software for Outlook.
11. Showing a Map for a Contact View a map for an address in Contacts.
View a map for an address in Contacts.
On the Contact's menu bar, on the Actions menu, click the Display Map of Addresss.
Map it. And get directions.
Your turn. Send a tip to the author and she will post them to her Tips About Outlook web resource.
(Alisa Hagner, ABR, CRS, e-PRO, GRI, MRE, Real Estate Broker, Relocation Specialist, The Berkshire Group, Denver, and 2006 president of Women's Council of REALTORS Mile High Chapter. Alisa is a Certified e-PRO Trainer.)
Negotiating Tip 114: Retreat Negotiations
March 29, 2019
Negotiating Tip 113: Activating Our Opponent
March 28, 2019
Negotiating Tip 112: Misconceptions
March 27, 2019