Record Zillow Traffic and Mobile Usage in 2010
Despite a mixed housing market that continued to struggle during the first half of 2010, real estate website Zillow.com today announced it broke multiple records for site traffic and user activity over the past six months. Zillow consistently broke traffic records during the past six months with an average of 10 million unique users visiting Zillow each month during this period, up 20 percent year-over-year. In June, 10.7 million visitors came to Zillow, up 26 percent from year earlier.
- 4.4 million for-sale, rental and Make Me Move listings are posted on Zillow today, up 23 percent year-over-year.
- Zillow forged new partnerships with several large real estate brokerages in the first half of 2010, including Howard Hanna® Real Estate Services and John L. Scott® Real Estate. Zillow now has partnerships with virtually every major real estate brokerage in the country, many of whom are represented on Zillow’s Broker Advisory Board.
- Zillow began offering rental listings in December and will soon be adding additional rental listing feeds, as it has already done with for sale listings feeds.
- Zillow Mortgage Marketplace continues to revolutionize the way borrowers connect with lenders, offering consumers an anonymous way to compare unlimited customized rates by verified and rated lenders. During the first half of 2010, borrowers submitted 356,000 loan requests through Zillow Mortgage Marketplace, up 35 percent year-over-year. During the same period, lenders responded with more than 4.7 million custom loan quotes, up 31 percent from the first half of 2009. Lenders compete with one another in the transparent marketplace, and each loan request is generating an average of 16 loan quotes to help borrowers thoroughly shop and find the best loan for them. With the industry’s first lender-rating system, participating lenders have an average of four reviews each.
- The Zillow Directory of real estate professionals continues to grow and now includes more than 262,000 real estate agents, more than 19,000 lenders and 25,000 other professionals.
Negotiating Tip 108: The Concession Mechanism
March 23, 2019
Negotiating Tip 107: Nonsense Negotiating
March 22, 2019
Negotiating Tip 106: Change The Dynamics
March 21, 2019