RealtySoft Adds 4 MLS Associations to FreeIDX Service
RealtySoft.com has announced the integration of RealtySoft IDX with four MLS Associations across North America. Listing data from the following associations is now available through RealtySoft’s Free IDX program:
- CARMLS (Cooperative Arkansas REALTORSR MLS, Inc.
- TRIADMLS (Triad MLS)
- MRED (MLSNI) (Midwest Real Estate Data LLC)
- HBOR (Huntington Board of REALTORS)
Data from the above real estate boards is available effective immediately. RealtySoft expects to add MIBOR, VTMLS, BAYEAST, NNEREN, SJSRMLS and four other major MLS Associations within the next several weeks.
IDX is the Internet Data Exchange Program developed by the National Assn. of REALTORS (NAR) to allow brokers to electronically share listing information and thereby increase all real estate property activity. Under the IDX program, brokers have a high level of control over what properties and information they choose to share.
RealtySoft’s IDX feature allows agents or brokers to display their MLS listings on their web sites. The program conforms with all MLS/IDX standards and requirements and is provided with several advanced features that go beyond those available in typical IDX offerings. These include:
- Advanced MLS search capabilities:
- MLS/IDX listings can be searched by type of property, style, features, price, or location
- Property details, and property comparisons are supported
- Advance listing display and user features:
- Property details (including photos), virtual tours and property documents can be displayed with the listing
- Properties can be shown on a Google® map
- Property information can also be enhanced with Monthly Payment estimates, area school information, and lead-capture forms
- Lead-capture features:
- Site visitors can create (or be required to create) an account that will allow them to save listings or create email “alerts” for new properties that match their search criteria
- Visitors can, from the web, request and schedule property showings or communicate with the agent or broker
- Easy integration with existing web sites
- Included free-of-charge with RealtySoft web site Valuepaks.
RealtySoft’s IDX service can be obtained at no-cost. Users that enroll in the RealtySoft Information & Referral Program (a free program), or agents or brokers that register for a RealtySoft Agent or Broker web site Valuepak™ will get the IDX service free. Otherwise, the RealtySoft IDX package is available for only $9.95 per month with no setup fees. These offers, and the advanced features of the program, continues RealtySoft’s drive for value real estate technological leadership.
RealtySoft® is a leading Internet technology service provider to the real estate industry and delivers a comprehensive suite of web site and Internet solutions to meet the national and local needs of real estate organizations and professionals across North America. RealtySoft is a privately held corporation located in Toronto. The company’s web site can be viewed at http://www.RealtySoft.com.
Negotiating Tip 114: Retreat Negotiations
March 29, 2019
Negotiating Tip 113: Activating Our Opponent
March 28, 2019
Negotiating Tip 112: Misconceptions
March 27, 2019
2020 Real Town The Real Estate Network