REALTORS®: Receive a benefit for Recommending Verizon Fiber-optic Services
Verizon’s done the math.
- The real estate agent registers online and receives a Welcome Kit.
- To make certain a prospective home or “lead property” is FiOS-capable, check the address at www.verizon.com/qualifybyaddress.
- When the agent has a “lead property” under contract, he/she registers it on the ARP site.
- The buyer signs up for a Verizon Double of Triple Play. The agent receives a $100 Amex gift card, and the buyer receives a $50 gift card.
- Brokers can register their offices to participate as Office Champions.
Verizon’s research shows that 65% of home buyers consider broadband services to be important in their new home. Even better, fiber-optic broadband services can add as much as .8% to the value of a home, says the company.
And that’s why this offer is so sweet - real estate agents and their clients get paid for giving people what they already want.
Blanche Evans is CEO of Evans Emedia, Inc. and publisher of The Evans Ezine. As an award-winning journalist, Blanche has been named one of the "25 Most Influential People In Real Estate" by REALTOR Magazine, and twice recognized as one of the industry's most "Notables."
Negotiating Tip 108: The Concession Mechanism
March 23, 2019
Negotiating Tip 107: Nonsense Negotiating
March 22, 2019
Negotiating Tip 106: Change The Dynamics
March 21, 2019