Real Estate Marketing Strategies: Stop Struggling and Start Attracting
Having been a business coach for Real Estate Agents for more that 10 years, I often hear my clients say things like, “Why does this have to be a Struggle” or “I’m feeling desperate, I need more clients.”
They try the right marketing approaches, they manage their time and it looks like they are doing everything they can. However most business owners are missing the key ingredient: The Law Of Attraction.
In this article, I will give an overview of the Law of Attraction and how it can make all the difference in your success or failure.
The Five Steps of the Law of Attraction:
1. Be aware of what you don’t want. Believe it or not, it is essential that we all know what we don’t want. Why? Because it helps us identify what we do want. What don’t you want in your life? Make a list and write it down.
2. Be aware of what you do want. So after making your list of don’t wants, go back to each item. Write next to it a list of you do want. It’s helpful to take one page and divide it into 2 columns, the left column is “Don’t wants” and the right column is “Do wants” After you have your Do Want, just scratch out your “Don’t wants”.
So what do you want in your life and/or your business? If you’re like most of my clients you list of Do Wants, reads something like this: I want an abundance of clients, I want a full bank account , I want a six-figure income and so on. Please be detailed in your list of your “Do Wants".
3. Clear your beliefs. What does that mean? It simply means to do a little soul searching and find the self-limiting beliefs that get in the way of your success. Here are beliefs I often hear
“I don’t have what it takes”
- "I'm not smart enough.”
- “I’m afraid of failing.”
- “I can’t find any joy in my work.”
- “If I succeed, I’ll have to give up my family life.”
Here’s the crucial thing to know, even if you are doing all the right marketing strategies, you would sabotage your success as long as these beliefs are hidden away in your consciousness or unconsciousness. What are your self-limiting beliefs? Write them down
4. Feel what it feels like to have your ideal professional life. Simply put, when you “act as if”, you send an energy out to the universe that magnetizes the results to you that you want.
5. The last step is the most understood. It’s called “Allow”. In other words, allow your desires to come to you. What does allow mean? It means to suspend doubt and assume that what you want is on the way.
(For more information on powerful marketing tips and tools, please visit Dr. Maya's web site: www.90daystomoreclients.com while you are there, get your Free Audio mentoring session and Free Report, “7 simple strategies to more clients in 90 days” or call Dr. Maya at 707 799-5412.)