Real Estate Marketing Strategies: Release the Struggle and Start Attracting
Having been a business coach for more that 12 years, I often hear my clients say things like, "Why does this have to be a Struggle?" or "I'm feeling desperate, I need more clients."
Here are beliefs I often hear:
- "I don't have what it takes"
- "I'm not smart enough"
- "I'm afraid of failing"
- "I can't find any joy in my work"
- "If I succeed, I'll have to give up my family life"
3. What are your Self-Limiting Beliefs? Here's the crucial thing to know, even if you are doing all the right marketing strategies, you would sabotage your success as long as these beliefs are hidden away in your consciousness or unconsciousness. What are your self-limiting beliefs? Write them down.
4. Feel what it feels like to have your ideal professional life. Simply put, when you "act as if", you send an energy out to the universe that magnetizes the results to you that you want.
In other words, allow your desires to come to you. What does allow mean? It means to suspend doubt and assume that what you want is on the way.
(Dr. Maya Bailey, author of, Law of Attraction for Real Estate Professionals, integrates 20 years of experience as a psychologist and 12 years as a business coach with her expertise in the Law of Attraction. Her powerful work creates a success formula for real estate professionals ready to double and triple their incomes. Get Dr. Maya's free report, 7 Simple Strategies For More Clients in 90 Days. Also, check out her new program designed to help you create a Positive Mindset in today’s market.)
Negotiating Tip 114: Retreat Negotiations
March 29, 2019
Negotiating Tip 113: Activating Our Opponent
March 28, 2019
Negotiating Tip 112: Misconceptions
March 27, 2019