Let's Talk About Your Logo...
I want about logos. Sure, we all know how important a logo design is. It represents the true essence of your brand, identity, and image. Many agents think that having their 'broker' logo is all they need; but have you given any thought to your OWN personal logo? Having your own personal logo is a great marketing tool and helps to convey professionalism, prestige, and success. You can have your own 'stand alone logo' like this:
Or Mash-Up your logo with your Broker logo that looks like this:
Your logo can be as simple or as complex as you'd like; but remember, "less is more" when it comes to design.
Here are a few things to consider when designing your logo:
- Keep it simple -- less is more.
- It needs to be easy to read from a distance -- it's not go if no one can read or recognize it.
- Stick to 2-3 colors -- too many colors can get a bit confusing.
- Choose a design or font based on your market niche -- if you specialize in Victorian homes, choose scroll type font. If you're into modern sleek homes, go with a design that's clean and sleek (i.e.: the sample design above).
- Try to mimic your broker's logo -- as seen in the example above, it looks similar to the Sotheby's logo. This will give off a "tailored" or coordinated look.
Your logo will speak to your clients and prospects more than words alone. So really give it some thought.
Once you have your logo, proudly display it EVERYWHERE! All your public advertising should have your logo displayed in plain sight. Your flyers and brochures should carry your logo. Your yard signs and websites should are also great place to display your logo.
So, how do you design your personalize logo? Well there are a few ways:
- Do it yourself (Easy Way) -- Fire up MS WORD, MAC PAGES, or MS PAINT and simply type away! These programs are pretty simple to use. Est. Time: 20-30 minutes.
- Do it yourself (Skilled Way) -- Use Adobe Illustrator! It's the best program for vector graphics that will produce the best results.
- Outsource it -- There's a great service called 99Designs that you can contract designers around the world to make you a cool logo. It'll cost you a pennies, but you won't have to waste hours on the computer making it!
Having a professional logo is a great way to market, position, and brand yourself as a top producing agent!
I hope you enjoyed this article!
TurnKeyFlyers.com -- Flyers so easy, they're Turn-Key.
Company Blog - TurnKeyFlyers.com/blog
Connect with me:
* * *
What I(we) do…
We make extremely easy to use PDF Flyer Templates for the Real Estate industry. You might ask, “what are PDF Flyer Templates?” Well it’s a new technology through Adobe. It allows us to create very high quality graphics and overlay an exclusive template technology code. In short, you can create magazine quality marketing material without using without worrying about design programs. You simply fill-in the blanks, pop-in your photos, and hit print! Everything is pre-designed for you making these templates the easiest and fastest in the industry. Once you use our PDF Templates you’ll never go back to Word or Publisher ever again!
Reuben is a highly recognized marketing consultant and graphic guru. He has been a brand and marketing specialist in Real Estate since 2001 in the highly competitive Southern California market. Reuben has worked closely with many Top Producers-Brokers all around the world to develop their brand and marketing campaigns. Using this inside knowledge and graphic skills, Reuben has developed a unique product called Turn-Key Flyer Templates. His product is a quick, simple, and professional solution for DIY flyer creation. Turn-Key Flyer templates are the first ever High-Definition "PDF" Listing Flyer Templates. No design software needed. Ready to use - fill in the blanks easy.
His blog serves a platform to share his marketing ideas, advise, and concepts; as well as, helping to spread the word about his products. You can read more about Reuben by visiting his blog or his website http://www.TurnKeyFlyers.com
Negotiating Tip 114: Retreat Negotiations
March 29, 2019
Negotiating Tip 113: Activating Our Opponent
March 28, 2019
Negotiating Tip 112: Misconceptions
March 27, 2019