Inman Connect Features Awesome New York Lineup
There is no question about it: Connect NYC 2010 is THE must go-to conference for any real estate agent who is serious about taking their business to the next level.
Top 10 ‘must see’ topics for agents at Connect NYC 2010:
1. Internet Marketing Workshop.
Topics: marketing with video, mobile, blogging and social media – all with a focus on the bottom line. How do these tools generate business?
2. Tweet This! The Business Case for Twitter: Everyone's tweeting, but is anyone benefiting? Learn how to use and measure this new media platform.
3. The Hyperlocal Media Opportunity: The Big Players Are in, Where Are You? People are connecting more than ever at the neighborhood level. Find out how you can.
4. How to Make Leads and Influence People: Learn the secrets to gathering an audience - and converting it into business.
5. Farming 2.0: You've stopped doing the old stuff, but what are you supposed to be doing now? Learn how to reinvent your marketing strategy.
6. Using the Web to Drive Real World Action
7. RPR Reverb: Is the NAR's Property Database a Game Changer?
8. Capturing the Mobile, Local, Social Phenomenon
SHORT SALES & REOs
9. Short Sales for the Long-Term: Learn how to make short sales a profitable part of your business for years to come.
10. Foreclosure Market Strategies
Here are just a FEW of the featured speakers:
Dennis Crowley | Co-Founder, Foursquare
Pete Flint | COO, Trulia
Dottie Herman | President & CEO, Prudential Douglas Elliman
Lockhart Steele | Founder & Publisher, Curbed
Tom Ferry | Founder and CEO, TomFerry-yourcoach
Steve Harney | President Steve Harney, Inc., Keeping Current Matters
There has never been a more important time to invest in yourself. There are still a few seats left for Connect. Don’t wait – Register Today!
Negotiating Tip 108: The Concession Mechanism
March 23, 2019
Negotiating Tip 107: Nonsense Negotiating
March 22, 2019
Negotiating Tip 106: Change The Dynamics
March 21, 2019
2019 Real Town The Real Estate Network