DocuSign Unveils Exclusive REALTOR® Edition for the NAR
DocuSign®, the leading provider of on-demand electronic signature solutions, has announced the release of DocuSign REALTOR® Edition. This exclusive eSignature service is specifically tailored for and available to members of the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR).
DocuSign REALTOR® Edition includes a rich feature set with special NAR member-only branding. The release of DocuSign REALTOR® Edition follows NAR’s announcement of DocuSign as the official and exclusive ESIGN provider for its 1.1 million members under the association’s REALTOR Benefits® Program.
“This REALTOR® branded version of DocuSign is a direct result of the collaboration between NAR and DocuSign. It is a representation of the power of what good partnerships can bring to the real estate industry and more importantly, reinforces why all real estate professionals benefit from NAR’s REALTOR® Benefits® Program,” said Bob Goldberg, senior vice president of marketing and business development, commercial services and business specialties for NAR. “We are looking forward to the future and watching how the increased adoption of DocuSign’s e-signature services will revolutionize the industry.”
DocuSign REALTOR® Edition builds upon DocuSign’s award-winning eSignature service offerings and includes the following features:
· Branded Signature — NAR members have the option to adopt an exclusive REALTOR® branded e-signature to further promote NAR membership status with the distinguished and trusted REALTOR® logo.
· Online Dashboard — An intuitive, secure REALTOR® branded console is available to members anytime, anywhere, enabling busy professionals to check the status of every document in real-time. Senders know when documents are opened, when they are signed, the time the transaction has taken and which documents remain to be signed.
· Branded Templates — REALTOR® branded email communications reinforce and leverage NAR’s stringent code of ethics with signers and/or customers.
· Integration with Real Estate Tools—DocuSign REALTOR® Edition seamlessly works with a broad variety of real estate software tools, including e-forms and online file management systems.
· Mobile Signing—DocuSign Designed for Mobile functionality offers anywhere, anytime electronic signing of documents from an Apple iPhone, RIM BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, Google Android and other mobile devices.
· Workflow Optimization—DocuSign makes it easy for REALTORS® to control the recipient signing order, and set automated recipient signing reminders and envelope expirations to accelerate the signing process. Plus, time-saving workflows and templates to streamline the signing process.
“Real estate professionals everywhere are discovering the power of DocuSign to accelerate business and increase customer satisfaction in a fiercely competitive market,” said Dave Thorpe, business development director at DocuSign. “We anticipate the momentum of new DocuSign subscribers to increase even faster now with NAR’s recommendation and support of the release of our new DocuSign REALTOR® Edition. This new, powerful DocuSign offering is specifically tailored for REALTORS® and a definite game-changer for 2010.”
More than 20,000 real estate professionals have used DocuSign to accelerate their business, with thousands more subscribing each month. DocuSign real estate subscribers achieve higher sales, increase client satisfaction and maintain a competitive edge. Rather than driving across town to get a signature or inconveniencing clients to find a fax machine, real estate professionals use DocuSign to execute agreements with buyers and sellers electronically, eliminating the old process of printing, faxing and waiting for the return fax.
As more than 95 percent of home buyers have Internet access, but less than 10 percent have fax service in their homes, DocuSign saves agents time and money while providing client convenience. Clients can electronically sign real estate forms using any Web browser, and documents are legally binding, backed by a court-admissible audit trail.
Pricing and Availability
DocuSign REALTOR® Editionis available to NAR members as a special member benefit. Members receive best-in-class pricing with a 20 percent savings over standard DocuSign rates on both editions—DocuSign REALTOR® Basic and DocuSign REALTOR® Standard. DocuSign REALTOR® Basic is a limited edition while DocuSign REALTOR® Standard is an expanded version offering full functionality and a robust feature set.
Subscribers must present a valid National REALTORS® Database System (NRDS) member identification to qualify. Pricing and additional product information can be found on the DocuSign Web site for NAR members at http://www.docusign.com/NAR/.
About the National Association of REALTORS®
The National Association of Realtors®, “The Voice for Real Estate,” is America’s largest trade association, representing 1.1 million members involved in all aspects of the residential and commercial real estate industries. Learn more about NAR at . www.realtor.org
About DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign Inc. is the leading provider of on-demand software services for electronic signature. DocuSign empowers individuals, small businesses and global enterprises to operate faster and more efficiently, with greater profitability, enhanced security and compliance. DocuSign is the only Web-based service to securely automate and control the entire electronic document signing process.
DocuSign employs the SaaS eSign industry’s only enterprise class SAS-70, fully redundant data center delivering 99.993% uptime for customers over the last 29 months. To date, more than 58 million signature events have been executed using DocuSign.
To learn how DocuSign can accelerate your business, visit www.docusign.com or call (866) 219-4318. Subscribe to the DocuSign blog at www.docusign.com/blog. Follow DocuSign on Twitter at http://twitter.com/DocuSign.
Negotiating Tip 114: Retreat Negotiations
March 29, 2019
Negotiating Tip 113: Activating Our Opponent
March 28, 2019
Negotiating Tip 112: Misconceptions
March 27, 2019
2020 Real Town The Real Estate Network