Clareity Security Expands Market Leadership in MLS Access Solutions
November 2, 2010 – Scottsdale, Arizona – Clareity Security, the market leader and real estate industry expert on strong authentication and revenue assurance services warmly welcomes the following new customers to the SAFEMLS family:
- Northern New England Real Estate Network
- Middle Tennessee Regional MLS – RealTracs Solutions
- Fort Wayne Area Association of REALTORS, IN
- The REALTORS Association of York and Adams Counties, PA
- North East Oklahoma Real Estate Services, Tulsa, OK
- New Smyrna Beach Board of REALTORS, FL
- REALTORS Association of New Mexico
- The SASI data share project in Minnesota, which includes Bemidji Board of REALTORS®, Duluth Area Association of REALTORS®, Greater Alexandria Area Association of REALTORS®, Greater Lakes Multiple Listing Service, Itasca County Board of REALTORS®, Lakes Region Association of REALTORS®, Minnesota Arrowhead Multiple Listing Service (served by Duluth Area Association of REALTORS®), REALTOR® Association of Southern Minnesota, Southeast Minnesota Association of REALTORS®, and West Central Association of REALTORS®.
“As we evaluated access security solutions we weighed cost, administration and end user convenience into our decision process. When you add in Clareity’s knowledge of our business and their experience in best practices, they easily became the clear choice,” stated Stuart White, President and CEO of RealTracs Solutions.
As a testament to Clareity Security’s commitment to delivering results and customer satisfaction, these customers have recently signed multi-year renewal agreement for SAFEMLS. We thank them for their continued support.
- South Central Kansas Multiple Listing Service, Wichita, KS
- Southern Illinois Regional Multiple Listing Services
- Peoria Association of REALTORS
Many MLS organizations are also contracting with Clareity Security to provide Single Sign On as a valuable convenience offering for their subscribers. The number of applications used by agents and brokers has grown exponentially and SSO has gained popularity due the convenience of navigating freely and securely between various applications. Having dependable strong, two-factor authentication as a part of the implementation of SSO is critical to ensuring the systems are properly secured against unauthorized access and data breaches. With the addition of Realtrac Solutions, SAFEMLS will now provide services to over 80 customers.
About Scout for SAFEMLS
In addition to unsurpassed security, Scout for SAFEMLS also provides customers with revenue assurance not seen by other products. Scout for SAFEMLS reduces administration and total cost of ownership compared to traditional strong authentication products. The SAFEMLS intelligence based authentication suite combines access intelligence and zero-footprint, strong authentication to accurately identify risks and cost-effectively mitigate them. The foundation of the solution is an identity profiling engine for aggregating user access data, creating statistical profiles, and detecting anomalies. Powered by patent-pending keystroke dynamics, Scout for SAFEMLS is unrivaled in its ability to accurately and transparently identify users, detect account sharing, account takeover, and differences between individual users thus providing a means to recover revenue lost to fraudulent access to the MLS data.
About Clareity Security:
Clareity Security, located in Scottsdale, AZ is the leading provider of security products and services for the real estate and mortgage industries. Its SAFEMLS® and SAFEACCESS™ products help MLS organizations and real estate professionals easily and effectively safeguard sensitive consumer information against unauthorized access and provides next generation strong authentication solutions for secure online transactions Additional information is available at http://www.ClareitySecurity.com.
Amy Geddes, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
Starting in Real Estate
January 21, 2019
Is There a Blog in Your Future?
January 18, 2019
Negotiating Tip 66: Pulling A Concession
January 18, 2019
Four Tips to Create the Perfect Podcast
January 17, 2019
Negotiating Tip 65: The Sugar Sandwich Walk Away
January 17, 2019
Blunt Truth About Cell Phones & Professionalism
January 16, 2019