Are You Sabotaging the Law of Attraction?
Did you know that you could be sabotaging yourself in trying to implement the Law of Attraction?
If you are going to practice the Law of Attraction successfully, there can't be any "room for self-criticism."
Why is that? You can only give out POSITIVE energy to others if you are giving it to yourself first.
Do you find yourself?
- Criticizing yourself?
- Putting yourself down?
- Always telling yourself what you "should" or "shouldn't" do differently?
- Comparing yourself to others?
If so, there is a very good chance that the Law of Attraction is not working for you.
Getting to What Matters
Would you like to know what really matters?
What really matters is the amount of self-love, self-respect, and self-approval you give to yourself.
If you find yourself trying to please people or you worry about what they think of you that is a good indication that your self-approval needs to be strengthened.
Can it be done? Yes, but I'll be honest, you are probably going to need some help. If you could have done it on your own, you already would have.
What to Avoid:
Here are some tips to get you started:
- Never criticize yourself.
- Never compare yourself to others.
- Never speak to yourself in a negative way.
- Suspend all self-doubts.
- Never break your agreements with yourself.
What to do instead:
- Always encourage yourself.
- Only compare yourself to your self and how well you are doing now.
- Practice positive self-talk every day.
- Find things to praise yourself about often.
- Always keep your commitments to yourself.
Here's the tricky part:
You may be telling yourself every day that you need to do x___ number of calls per day.
You may even set aside the time to make those calls. When the time comes, you find other things to do. Sound familiar? The tricky part is that you are in a CONFLICT with yourself:
One part of you is saying, "Make those calls." The other part of you is saying," I might annoy someone."
The second part usually wins out, and you don't make the calls. The consequence? You wonder why your business is not taking off. You wonder why you don't have the money you need?
This is probably the biggest reason why people seek out my help.
How do you know when it's time to get help?
Here are some things to look out for:
- when you don't keep your agreements with yourself
- when you give into your fear
- when you don't make the calls
- when you fool yourself into believing that your business will grow anyway
- when your income is not at the level you want
- when you can't get the Law of Attraction to work for you
This is the time to break mental barriers and become stronger than your fear. Take the advice given above and remember there is "no room for self-criticism."
If you're having trouble resolving your inner conflict about picking up the phone and making those "calls", you probably could use the help of a mentor and or a coach.
(Visit Dr. Maya's website: www.90daystomoreclients.com while you are there, get your Free Audio mentoring session and Free Report, “7 simple strategies to more clients in 90 days.”