Thinking About Creating or Joining a Team?
Before You Begin
I was a member of a real estate team for over 20 years. My partner, Tony Herrera and I were fortunate and built a solid real estate clientele. Some things to consider (a beginning):
- Have a written partnership agreement indicating "what happens if?"
- What happens if I want to retire (or want out of the team) and you don't, what happens to the assets and liabilities of the team?
- What happens if you die or I die? What happens to the assets and liabilities of the team?
- What are the assets of the team? The phone number is an asset, who gets it upon dissolution of the team?
- The domain and the e-mail addresses are an asset of the team, who gets them upon dissolution of the team?
- If the team is more than two people, and one person leaves the team, will their e-mail be forwarded to them?
Is There a Blog in Your Future?
January 18, 2019
Planning for the Future
January 12, 2019
Brokerage, Consumer News, Education, Misc
Leaders Take Us to the Future
January 2, 2019
Brokerage, Consumer News, Industry, Residential Real Estate, Education, Misc
Virtual Office Websites
December 31, 2018
Brokerage, Consumer News, Industry, Education, Misc
The Phases of a Real Estate Transaction
December 30, 2018