Is Financial Freedom Obtainable?
Clauson, in The Richest Man in Babylon, gives us "Seven Cures of a Lean Purse." It is useful to examine them at this time.
1. 10% of all I earn is mine to keep.
2. I will learn to live comfortably on 90% of my income.
3. Put my money to work earning more money, and that money to work in turn.
4. Guard my money against loss. Know about what I do. (Knowledge)
5. Own my house.
6. Provide in advance for my old age and the needs of my family.
7. Cultivate my own powers. Become wiser and more skilled.
We will discuss these in greater detail, but for now, begin to make them part of your thinking.
Planning for the Future
January 12, 2019
Brokerage, Consumer News, Education, Misc
Leaders Take Us to the Future
January 2, 2019
Brokerage, Consumer News, Industry, Residential Real Estate, Education, Misc
Virtual Office Websites
December 31, 2018
Brokerage, Consumer News, Industry, Education, Misc
The Phases of a Real Estate Transaction
December 30, 2018
Residential Real Estate
Prospecting: Reaching Tomorrow’s Customer Today
December 29, 2018