Jul. 6, 2008 - Bedford at Falls River – It's a wonderful life!!
I would say that this is one of the most charming neighborhoods in Raleigh. As a result, this planned community has received numerous awards and accolades from the National Association of Home Builders and others and is one of the reason this neighborhood has sold so well. There really is something for everyone in this neighborhood where prices start in the low 200s and peak at over $1M.
City: Raleigh, North Carolina
From the Airport: Take US-70/Aviation Parkway West to I-540 East toward US-70. Exit Falls of Neuse Road(Exit 14). Take a left onto Falls of Neuse Road. Turn right into Bedford onto Dunn Road. Enter roundabout and take 3rd exit onto Falls River Avenue.
Community Details: Fact Sheet
Bedford at Falls River Awards & Honors
Bedford at Falls River Amenities
Recreation Center - Over 3,500 Square Feet with two sitting areas, a TV, VCR, and wireless Wi-Fi internet access throughout the building.
Pools at the Recreation Center - There's plenty of swimming in Bedford. The Recreation Center has two pools-a competition sized pool and a standard size pool. The kids favorite is Mt. Gushmore, the 110-foot long, 15-foot high mountainous waterslide!
Parks and Greenways - There are over 205 acres of parks, greenways and open spaces at Bedford, along with 26 miles of tree-lined sidewalks including Jellystone Park, Pottersville Park, Central Park and the Secret Garden.
Clock Tower - This is the center of Beford and the Town Square marked by the bold and beautiful brick Clock Tower.
The Shoppes at Bedford Square - Plan for a small commercial section in Bedford and sometime Farmers Market at the Square.
One of the neat aspects about Bedford at Falls River is its walk-ability aspect. Walkscore.com has done a study of the different aspects of a neighborhood to see how close amenities are to the neighborhood. Bedford scored well in terms of a central location near the library, grocery stores, coffee shops, gas stations, etc.
Here is a list of Builders and the communities they represent:
- 1st American Builders - Greenbrier Collection, Sonoma Collection, The Townes at Bedford Square
- Bedford Builder Group - Bailey Park Collection, Wainwright Collection
- Chase Properties - Charleston Collection. Local builders include Amward Homes, Inc, Impact Design-Build, Inc, Upright Builders, Inc, and Wardson Construction Co
- Chesapeake Homes - Greenbrier Collection
- Drees Homes - Society Hill Collection
- Estate Builder Group - Custom Builders including Barrington Homes, CityScape Builders, Homescape Building Co., Houseman Custom Homes, Rice Builders, Timberline Builders, Tingen Construction Co., and
- John Wieland Homes - Riverpoint Collection
Check out Bedford's Interactive Neighborhood Website for more information or view my video tour below:
If you'd like more information on this community or information on relocating to the Triangle in general please visit my website or contact me via email by completing the contact form.