RealBird Single Property Web Sites Add Maps, Videos, External Docs
RealBird, a leading provider of Internet marketing tools for the real estate industry, announces today the release of an upgraded version of its RealBird Listing Publisher™, an innovative, fully web-based product to help listing agents maximize the online exposure for their listings. The RealBird Listing Publisher is made available to licensed real estate agents free of charge.
Single Property web sites are the most effective tools for agents for promoting themselves and their listings and to gain new business from sellers. With the RealBird Listing Publisher agents can choose to add maps, photos, slideshows, videos, external virtual tours, and any other documents pertaining to the property to make it easier for buyers to visualize what the property looks like and where it is located, even information about the community and schools can be added.
The new, free version of the RealBird Publisher incorporates many innovative features:
- Unlimited number of high resolution photos for built-in slideshow .
- Any number of videos, virtual tours or any other documents can be added.
- Google, Microsoft Virtual Earth and topographic maps with real time traffic, local coupons .
- Unlimited customization and branding options using flyer backdrop graphics.
- Users and the agent can promote and share the listings on the FaceBook social networking site. (Facebook is the fastest growing social networking site.)
- E-mail forwarding and social bookmarking via the major social bookmarking sites.
- Cross referencing: each listing cross references to all other listings via built-in RSS.
- Blog headline integration: Blog headlines can be automatically streamed into every listing .
- Widgets provided to embed listings on blogs, ActiveRain and web sites.
- Automatic listing distribution to major web search portals: Google Base, Oodle, Trulia, Edgeio, Lycos Classifieds, Local.com, Vast.com and SearchOnMaps.com.
- Optimized listing code provided for posting to Craigslist, Backpage, Kijiji.
- Open Home times can be displayed on the listing.
- Multilanguage translation with Google Translate. Supported languages are: Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Chinese, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Korean and Arabic .
- Real-time traffic information on the property location map .
- Updated private labeled driving directions with 3D terrain maps.
- Built-in optimization of the property web site for keyword searches.
- Easy integration with MLS detail pages and corporate web sites.
More details, case studies and examples can be found at www.RealBird.com
The Growing Importance of Effective Property Web Sites for Lead Generation
The downturn in the real estate market has forced agents to beef up their marketing services to be competitive. With the new RealBird Listing Publisher, agents can now create dedicated property websites for every listing within minutes and for completely free. Other property website solutions cost up to $99/year for a single listing. This made it cost prohibitive for a listing agent to commit to creating a property web site for every listing. Even if the agent has no active listings at the moment, s/he can publish Sold listings just to get exposure and create link-backs to his or her website. Also, property websites can be linked from the agent's own website or, with a domain name it will be easy to advertise in print or with hanger displays.
Single Web Site vs. Multiple Web Site Strategy
Real estate agents and companies are all trying to be seen in the search engines. Most agents have a website and think that's all they need but soon realize that it's hard to get people to visit their site. Listing Agents have an advantage over other agents as they can implement a Multiple Web Site Strategy. If an agent has 15 listings, they can have 15 additional web sites (plus their own main site), thus significantly increasing their chance of out-competing an agent with only one, static web site.
Anna Gandamana, a San Francisco based agent with Coldwell Banker Peninsula, commented: "To be successful in today's competitive real estate market I rely heavily on property websites to generate more leads, and it works very well. The RealBird Publisher is a great marketing tool for me, and I rely on it for generating exposure." See one of Anna's property flyers at www.greathome2sell.com.
Negotiating Tip 114: Retreat Negotiations
March 29, 2019
Negotiating Tip 113: Activating Our Opponent
March 28, 2019
Negotiating Tip 112: Misconceptions
March 27, 2019