MyFax Update Includes Security, Mobility and Productivity Benefits
MyFax™, one of the leading business Internet fax services, today announced the release of its Fall ’07 update, which includes several new features that provide customers with additional productivity and security tools. The latest series of advancements offered by the award-winning Internet faxing solution are based on feedback from MyFax customers representing businesses of every size.
The latest innovations offer simplified functionality for the user – whether it’s previewing, reviewing, resending or forwarding a fax. Additional account personalization and security measures are also available to all MyFax users, as are refined tools designed to filter unwanted faxes.
Larry Hearn, owner of My Handyman in Tempe, AZ and veteran user of MyFax, was among the customers who provided insight to this new release of MyFax. He suggested the new resend button. “When customers say they haven’t received a bill that I’ve faxed or have lost it, all I want to do is hit resend. That way I can concentrate on my property maintenance business, and not have to manually re-send an invoice.
“I’ve used different Internet fax services,” added Hearn, “but I appreciate the fact that they actually developed a feature based on my personal feedback. This will save me time and money. It says a lot about the kind of support they offer, whether it’s personal assistance on a billing or technical question or on program enhancements.”
Customer input was also provided by many mobile MyFax users, particularly those working in industries that require a lot of telecommuting like real estate, sales and construction. MyFax, while already supporting handheld devices like Blackberry™ or Palm® Treo™, now enables users to receive text notifications about the delivery of faxes to their cell phones.
“While other companies claim they have their customers’ best interests in mind this is something we practice every day,” said Joseph Nour, CEO of Protus IP Solutions, the provider of MyFax. “Because of our ongoing commitment to the customer experience, virtually every one of our customers surveyed told us they would recommend MyFax to their friends and colleagues. We continue to listen and incorporate changes that really impact the MyFax user experience in a way that greatly improves how businesses can work smarter and more effectively.”
The top new customer inspired features and enhancements include the ability to:
- Preview faxes before sending.
- Save/view your sent faxes.
- Resend a fax to the original recipient – whether it went through the first time or not.
- Forward a received fax to another fax number.
- Receive fax notifications on a cell phone. Includes text message notifications of inbound faxes and confirmations of outbound faxes.
- Receive faxes at up to five different email addresses allowing greater flexibility in accessing faxes across multiple accounts.
- Use spam filters to separate unsolicited Internet faxes from clogging up the inbox
- Get up and running faster with the new MyFax Account Setup Wizard
- MyFax offers an uncomplicated price structure. The basic service is $10/month, includes 100 outbound and 200 inbound faxes and now one year of fax storage. There is no setup fee and no hidden charges. MyFax price is based on usage.
Trademarks referenced in this release are the property of their respective owners.
MyFax is a fas growing Internet fax service used by individuals, small, medium and large businesses to send and receive faxes using existing email accounts or the web. MyFax offers services in North America and Europe, including the United Kingdom to industries recognized among the fastest growing adopters of internet fax including finance, insurance, real estate, healthcare, transportation and government. More than 10,000 new customers subscribe to MyFax each month.
Negotiating Tip 114: Retreat Negotiations
March 29, 2019
Negotiating Tip 113: Activating Our Opponent
March 28, 2019
Negotiating Tip 112: Misconceptions
March 27, 2019