13 Lessons on Life
Throughout my journey in life, I’ve learned many lessons and I’ve always tried to keep notes of the lessons learned. I thought I would share some of these lessons with you in this short article. You may disagree with my lessons, but I’m calling things as I’ve experienced them. Here goes:
1. People cannot keep secrets.
2. Unfortunately in business, nice guys usually do finish last.
3. Time IS more valuable than money. (I used to think time was money. It’s not!)
4. It’s a lot easier to get into partnerships than it is to get out of them.
5. The old saying – “When life gives you lemons, make lemonade” might actually be the secret to success.
6. The ONLY way to get and stay rich is to consistently live below your means.
7. It’s usually best to do the opposite of what everyone else is doing. This applies to almost every area in life.
8. You can’t accomplish anything in your business, if your employees don’t fear you at some level.
9. Less really is more.
10. Golf is a waste of time.
11. A good business book can and should turn into money in your bank account.
12. You only get half of what you deserve in live. Adjust your output accordingly.
13. The grass isn't really greener on the other side of the fence.
I'm sure you have many of your own lessons, which could be added to this list. Feel free to add your life lessons in the comments section!
Rob Minton, who reinvented his real estate sales business to sell 269 homes to a limited number of clients in one year, has written a very practical book on how real estate agents can sell more homes. For a limited time, you can download this book for free by visiting http://www.FreeRenegadeBook.com
Negotiating Tip 114: Retreat Negotiations
March 29, 2019
Negotiating Tip 113: Activating Our Opponent
March 28, 2019
Negotiating Tip 112: Misconceptions
March 27, 2019
2020 Real Town The Real Estate Network