Create a Routine - Create Balance and Success!
One of the most successful habits you can create is developing a 'Routine'. Routines help ensure that we consistently get the most important work done each day, each week, each month and each year. Daily routines are easy to create, but challenging to follow. The three components of a successful routine are activities for you, your business and your family. Here are some simple guidelines of what to include in your Routine.
- Start the day with exercise.
- Next, include prayer or meditation to express your gratitude for all the good things you have in your life.
- Call at least three people in your Sphere of Influence to stay connected. Do this before you open your e-mail and potentially get distracted.
- Work with your current clients.
- At the end of the day, spend 10 minutes planning the next day. Select three things that you most want to get done.
- Review your finances and investments.
- Have dinner with your family.
- Spend one hour with your spouse, partner or friend .
- Go to bed at a decent hour so you feel refreshed in the morning
Most people spend each day 'hoping' they get the important work done, often times neglecting themselves or their families. Create balance in your life by creating and consistently implementing a routine that helps you be emotionally and financially successful!
(Stuart Kaufman, MS, MBA, is a Real Estate Business Coach who specializes in helping real estate agents earn a six-figure income working 40 hours per week. He also specializes in helping real estate agents, who have teams, manage them more effectively and efficiently. Stuart resides in Washington State and is a regular contributor to numerous real estate publications nationwide. Got a question for the coach? Contact Stuart at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-725-1584.)
Negotiating Tip 114: Retreat Negotiations
March 29, 2019
Negotiating Tip 113: Activating Our Opponent
March 28, 2019
Negotiating Tip 112: Misconceptions
March 27, 2019