AgencyLogic Product Enhancements Make Web Site Publishing Easier
Wappingers Falls, NY – June 12, 2007 -– AgencyLogic, the largest real estate industry provider of single property web sites in North America, today announced that they have released an important upgrade to their current single property web site tool for real estate agents.
- Local Resources: PowerSites now contain an amenities page (zip code driven) that creates instant links to local resources, such as stores, restaurants, medical facilities and more.
- Realtor.com: PowerSites can now be submitted automatically to Realtor.com from the administration page.
- Designations: Up to 40 different designations and logos can be selected to display on the “About Me” page of the PowerSite.
- International Support: Improved product support for clients outside of the United States.
- Sign Rider Shipping: We have upgraded our free shipping method to UPS Ground to ensure faster delivery.
“We are always looking for ways to help our customers market effectively with PowerSites,” said Mark Wayman, CIO of AgencyLogic. “By adding a few key features, we have created an even more valuable tool that allows real estate professionals to create custom web sites that are so easy to build, yet look like they took hours to create. We are very pleased that our expansion allows us to better service our international customers as we are introducing PowerSites abroad.”
PowerSites contain all of the information that buyers are looking for about a particular property -– in one web site. AgencyLogic PowerSites allow agents to create comprehensive, single property web sites for less than the cost of a newspaper ad. Each PowerSite includes a web site address e.g., www.123anyst.com , one year of hosting and all the tools needed to describe the property in detail, add photos, floor plans, create slideshows, upload documents, map the property, create custom links, add video, blogs or podcasts as well as marketing tools such as free syndication to the major real estate search portals.
Negotiating Tip 114: Retreat Negotiations
March 29, 2019
Negotiating Tip 113: Activating Our Opponent
March 28, 2019
Negotiating Tip 112: Misconceptions
March 27, 2019